Teddy bear clothing: onesie and hoodie/top hack sewing pattern: instant PDF download.
DIY Make your own teddy bear clothes: a hooded onesie/all in one and a top/jacket. Make it in your choice of fabric e.g. Jersey or fleece.
Please note you are not receiving the actual clothing item, but instructions on how to make your own.
You will receive 2 PDF files. One PDF file contains detailed instructions (includes many photographs) for how to make your onesie, and how to hack the pattern to make a hooded top or jacket/top. The 2nd PDF file contains the PDF pattern templates for you to print.
I designed this pattern to fit a regular sized build a bear. Therefore, if your bear differs significantly in size, you may need to resize this pattern to fit. If you are not sure check the garment measurements below. Or you could make one in very cheap fabric to start with, just to check.
It's a simple design with a hook and loop closure and a quick, easy project for a beginner, with clear instructions.
Finished size of onesie:
• top of shoulder to tip of toe 35 cm/13 ½ inches
• underarm to underarm 25 cm/10 inches
• length of sleeve from shoulder 9 cm/3 ½ inches
• leg length from crotch: 12 cm/4 ½ inches
• hood height: 22 cm/8 ½ inches
You will need the following:
• Roughly 1/3 of a metre of Fleece or Jersey fabric
• 1½ cm wide Velcro (hook and loop): 7 inches
• cutting mat and rotary cutter (optional)
This pattern (including the pattern pieces and any accompanying text or pictures) may not be reproduced or distributed without permission. You may, however, sell the items you make using this pattern.
Please give design credit to www.CraftyGirlMaria.co.uk