Bosal Thermal heat reflective fleece 62" wide Poly-Therm wadding batting. By the 1/4m
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Great for use in: potholders, oven mitts, tea cozys, coolers, wine caddies, lunch boxes, quilts, apparel, stadium blankets, bedrooms slippers, window quilts and coverings and much, much, more.
White fleece on one side allows for machine or hand quilting and the silver lining on the other side reflects heat back to the source allowing for use in homemade coolers and warmers.
Sold by the quarter metre, therefore if you would like half a metre, choose 2 and if you would like one metered, choose 4.
- If you choose 1/4 m you will get 78.5 cm x 50 cm,
- If you choose 2 x 1/4 m you will get 157.5 cm (62 inches) x 50 cm
- If you choose 3 x 1/4 you will get 157.5 cm (62 inches) by 75 cm
- If you choose 4 x 1/4 you will get 157.5 cm x 100 cm and so on.
Constructed of 100% polyester fleece and 100% polyethylene film.
Instructions for Bosal's poly therm fleece:
- Use 2 layers of poly therm fleece with the heat reflective facing outward.
- 2 layers on both sides if making an oven mitt, 2 layers facing in either direction to reflect heat.
- If using to insulate, one layer can be used, though Bosal recommend 2 facing inwards for better insulation.
- 100% cotton batting must be sewn in between both layers to secure proper heat reflective. Bosal recommend 100% Katahdin organic batting for this use. We also recommends Vilene/Vlieseline Thermolam 272.
- Machine washable and dry clean, tumble dry low or line dry.
- No additional chemicals or detergents needed.
- Make sure your project is dry before using heat.