Lamifix Glossy: An iron-on transparent protective covering which can be used for place mats, wash bags, crafting projects etc., to protect fabrics from stains. This product is really handy if you want to convert a fabric into oilcloth.
Can be cleaned with a wet cloth, but please do not wash or dry clean.
Sold by the metre/half metre. If you would like more than a metre, choose multiples of half metres/metres. I.e. if you want 1.5 m, order 1 m and one half a metre. It will come as one continuous piece.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
Glossy, wipeable, fusible film.
93 g/ m2
For use on flat pieces of work such as place mats and other pieces of handicraft to make them wipeable. Suitable for many fabrics.
- can be wiped off with a damp cloth
- secure and comfortable to iron-on
- Place the Lamifix with the glossy side facing up on the right side of the fabric.
- First iron lightly, then cut to exact measurements.
- Then cover with a dry cloth and press firmly for about 8 seconds.
- Allow to cool completely.
Important: Wipe with a damp cloth only - do not wash.