Cactus Doorstop Sewing Pattern Instructions and Templates
Finished Cactus door stop measures - 35 cm x 18 cm (14" x 7").
You will get - instant download of: 2 PDF documents - 11 page instructions , and 2 page pattern piece templates.
Details of Instructions - measurements in centimetres and inches. Instructions are easy to follow, simple instructions with no jargon, and extra hints for beginners (in UK English). You will need a basic level of sewing ability, mostly with a sewing machine and minimal hand sewing (just the 3 flowers will be sewn on by hand.) Quick project that could be done in an hour or 2, dependent on tea breaks!
To make the cactus doorstop, you will need the following:
• Green felt for Cactus: 2 pieces at least 30 cm x 25 cm (12” x 10”), or one piece double this size (the A4 sheets are too small).
• 19 cm by 19 cm (7.5” x 7.5”) Fabric for top of the Pot e.g. Brown felt
• ¼ m or ¼ yard Fabric for side and bottom of the pot
• Coloured felt for Cactus Flowers
• ¼ m Stiff interfacing
• 1oz polyester craft wadding
• 1 Kg Bag of Rice or about the same weight in shingle
Sewing Machine, Sewing Needle, Thread, 3 buttons, Scissors.
Please note – This pattern (including the pattern pieces and any accompanying text or pictures) may not be reproduced or distributed without permission. You may, however, sell the items you make using this pattern. Please give design credit to www.CraftyGirlMaria.co.uk